Tuesday 16 December 2014

Vintage winners

post signature

Hello lovely Magnolia friends and welcome, at last, to our winners post!
I'll make this really quick as I'm already a few days late.....
The winner, as chosen by Random.org, of our fab prize from Live and Love Crafts is.....
xxx
xx
x
#31 - That's you Beatriz!
with this perfectly Vintage creation:


Congratulations Beatriz, please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar so I can arrange for you to receive your prize! Our winners badge awaits your wonderful blog!

Now for our DT Top 3....

#8 - Tamara


#28 - Suzi


#29 - Roselany


Well done ladies - magnificent Vintage works of art!
Please take our Top 3 badge for your beautiful blogs!

Thanks everyone for playing along and we all hope you'll join us for our final challenge of the year - details to follow shortly.

Hugs from
The Simply Manolia DT xxx



2 comments:

  1. I am the lucky winner, very glad for the prize. Thanks for this wonderful challenge!! Hugs from Spain Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my project in the top 3. Congratulations to the winner and the other ladies. Merry Christmas. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete